Home remedies, natural and beauty tricks for a natural health
In nature it is possible to find all kinds of elements whose properties can bring us multiple benefits, and which we can use as effective home remedies, natural remedies or beauty tricks. Products as simple as honey, mint, oats and many more, which can be in our kitchen or even in our garden, and we miss their beneficial properties by not knowing their applications.
News in The Joy of Wellness
- Dietary Supplements: Advantages and Disadvantges There's no doubt about it: the best way to get the nutrients that the body [...]
- The right side of the Brain The brain is an extraordinary processor that fulfills fundamental life functions in human beings. Some [...]
- Feeling of Suffocation: Causes and Treatment To feel like you can't breath or that you're choking can feel very terrifying for [...]
- Liver cysts: treatment and natural cure A liver cyst is a form of liver damage which is a type of sack [...]
- Black Dots or Marks in the Whites of your Eyes (Sclerotic Coat) The whites of your eyes is called the sclerotic coat, and is a thick membrane [...]
- Meningiomas: natural treatment, herbs and healing Meningiomas are benign tumors that develop in the thin membranes covering the brain and the [...]
- Bathing in Cold Water: Good or Not? Showering or bathing with cold water is considered to be a very healthy practice, and [...]
- Hydrocephalus (water in the brain): causes and natural treatments The word hydrocephalus is derived from the Greek words "hydro", water, and "cephalus", head. Hydrocephalus [...]
- Lungs, anxiety and apathy in Traditional Chinese Medicine In Chinese Medicine, the lungs are closely related to the large intestine (a Yang organ). [...]
- Gastritis: its Causes and Natural Treatments Gastritis is an inflammation of the mucous membrane in the intestines, which is principally caused [...]
- Bartholinitis: Causes and Natural Treatment Bartholinitis is a disease that affects exclusively women, and is inflammation in the Bartholin's glands [...]
- Hemiplegia and Hemiparesis: causes and Natural Treatment Hemiplegia is paralysis of one side of the body, while hemiparesis simply reduces strength and mobility, [...]
- The liver, anger and Traditional Chinese Medicine The liver is one of the organs in the body that fulfills a lot of [...]
- Seborrheic Keratosis: Causes and Natural Treatment Seborrheic keratosis refers to a certain type of wrinkly, non-cancerous tumor that appears on the [...]
- Avoid Cortisone and naturally produce your own Cortisol Have you ever been told that you need to take cortisone? Do you use it [...]
- Dietary advice for Children with Gastritis Gastritis is a condition that usually involves inflammation of the stomach mucus, i.e. inflammation of the [...]
- Hepatomegaly (Enlarged Liver and Spleen): Causes and Natural Treatment Hepatomegaly is a swelling or enlargement of the liver or spleen, making it larger than [...]
- Cervical and Lumbar Discopathy: Causes, Natural treatments and Prevention The gradual and degenerative process that affects vertebra discs is called discopathy or spondylosis. This could [...]
- Thumb Sucking: when the habit carries into Adolescence Seeing a child of 3, 4, or even 6 years of age with their finger [...]
- Cartilage: how to regain movement and prevent deterioration Do your knees hurt? Does your leg bother you when you walk? Is it hard [...]
- Ulcers (Venous-Arterial Ulcers) in Legs and Feet: Causes and Natural Treatment Ulcers in the legs or feet are caused by skin loss either in all or [...]
- Youth: the importance of Physical Appearance and Confidence Currently more than 70% of youth consider their physical appearance as a very important part [...]
- Guava for High Blood Pressure, Cholesterol, increase White Blood cells, Rejuvenate, etc. Guava is one of the most effective medicinal fruits for all sorts of conditions. This [...]
- Lichen Planus: its causes and natural treatments This condition is not very common. Around 1% of the population suffers from it, and [...]
- Concha Nacar (mother-of-pearl): for any Skin Imperfection Do you have scars? Do you want to clear your face up? Do you have [...]
- Intestinal noises (stomach noises or borborygmus) Borborygmi are those rumbling noises that come from the stomach and that usually occur during [...]
- Jaw tension, anxiety and Traditional Chinese Medicine Anxiety, like all other emotions, is nothing that is "good or bad", but rather a [...]
- Hemorrhoids and Prohibited Foods So you want to heal your hemorrhoids and you don't want them to come back. [...]
- Stop Worrying about the Sun Summer is here and what we want more than anything is to go on vacation [...]
- The wonders and properties of Canary Seed Those that think canary seed was only made for birds don't know about the properties and [...]
- Do your ears get clogged? Causes and Treatment Feeling like you can't hear clearly for a while, and feeling like your ears are [...]
- Appendicitis: post-operation teas, herbs and juices The appendix is the last part of the large intestine, which is a small finger-shaped [...]
Discover the best home and natural remedies to lead a healthy life. Also useful and simple beauty tricks, to be more beautiful every day. Everything from a natural point of view and without spending a lot of money. The Joy of Wellness is the place where you will find the best homemade remedies that nature gives us. We especially recommend the article about black spots on the eyes.
Our ancestors resorted extensively to nature to relieve ailments and improve their quality of life through different home and natural remedies, and also to improve their appearance with simple but effective beauty tricks. Some remedies that are appreciated today and are very valuable for those who use them and share them with their relatives.
Taking advantage of natural resources has clear advantages that we should not miss:
- Very economical, they are accessible to all pockets
- They do not cause side effects
- Greater effectiveness
- Excellent supplements to conventional treatments and options
- Free of toxic products
- They are holistic, not specific
- They are preventive
The reality is that if we are aware of the properties of nature, we will have a greater opportunity to take advantage of all the resources it offers, not only as food or for its daily use, but also as a home remedy, or a natural treatment, or even as a natural cosmetic product.
There is an increasing awareness of the power of nature and the number of people around the world interested. If this is your case and you are interested in these issues, you have come to the right place. Here, in The Joy of Wellness we are going to show you how you can get the maximum benefit and the highest benefit. Take note.
Home remedies are those that we can perform in our home without further complication, using basic products in our daily lives, and that are normally passed on from generation to generation. We could say that they are “the remedies of the grandmother”.
Using natural products we can develop from a mask against acne based on honey, to a chamomile tea to relieve indigestion. There are many home remedies that we are not always aware of and that can help us fight different health problems or certain negative conditions.
The possibilities are very extensive, and it is worth mentioning that there are really effective home remedies. Around the world, these remedies can vary depending on the elements we have, but they do not stop being interesting and beneficial.
Although this type of remedies are not always guaranteed by science, there are many home remedies that have been proven beneficial. From The Joy of Wellness we will try to spread all kinds of information related to this, showing you the different possibilities so that you can get the most out of them:
- Home remedies for dry cough
- Home remedies for weight loss
- Home remedies for belly
- Home remedies against heartburn
- Home remedies to combat stress and anxiety
… and many more. Do not miss them!
Thousands of years ago the human being understood the healing power of many of the plants and materials that we find in nature. Not surprisingly, the first treatments against various diseases were based on the use of herbs and substances that were available. Little by little, many of the medicinal properties of plants and other products of nature were understood, and each time the natural remedies obtained greater strength.
This made the knowledge about plants and their medicinal properties widely valued, and even turned out to be the basis of many medications that we know today.
Calming or alleviating a disease or discomfort based on a natural remedy is possible, which makes them a very good alternative to conventional medicine. However, not in all cases it is a completely effective and safe treatment, so it is always important to take into account both the application and the dose and consistency, to ensure better results.
It is convenient to be informed about what our options are and to be able to consider natural remedies as one of our best alternatives, since if we give them an opportunity, the results could be highly beneficial. Check it!
Nowadays women and men are concerned about reflecting a good image that allows them to feel comfortable with themselves, which increases the interest in beauty tricks. While beauty is often related to the outdoors, the truth is that beauty naturally goes hand in hand with a good state of health and therefore, we want to look healthy
It is possible to enhance our beauty in a natural way through some simple but effective beauty tricks that you can apply comfortably.
Some beauty tricks that are easy to make, such as making a mixture of natural oils to increase the volume of the eyelashes or their length, or something simpler, such as taking advantage of the banana skin to moisturize the skin of our skin. face.
A small and simple change of habit, like bathing with warm or cold water, can help us improve the appearance of our hair and prevent the fall, a simple trick, but very useful.
If you are looking for perfect nails, soft feet, a brighter complexion, smooth hands, a more marked waist and many other things that improve your aesthetics, you should know that it is possible to achieve good results with some tips that we will give you in Health – Natural so you can make your own homemade beauty tricks. Beauty tips that can undoubtedly help us improve our appearance and that are also practical.
You already know, if you’re interested in taking care of yourself and feeling good about yourself in a natural way, this blog is a very good option for you. Follow us, keep informed of all the news we are publishing and make the most of nature.
- Human Papillomavirus
- Jojoba oil
- Childhood Illnesses
- Seaweed therapy
- Shamanic practice
- Uterine Fibroids
- Hair loss
- properties of guava
- Natural Acne treatments
- Aphrodisiac Essential Oils
- cosmetic acupuncture
- Need for Approval
- Camphor oil
- Jasmine Essential Oil
- natural antibiotics
- Deodorizing Essences
- body language
- remaining silent
- dietary phosphorus
- bed wetting
- Aromatic Candles
- stiff neck
- Goji berries
- Fats and oils
- Vitamin E
- Teaching children to Meditate
- Rose Hips