People are talking about a diet perfect for detoxifying the body and helping it to cure itself from a great many illnesses. Do you know what diet that is? Exactly. It’s the grape diet. This fruit is undoubtedly one of the most healing and highly effective foods out there.
The intestines and grapes
Health is not possible without clean intestines. And since grapes are a fantastic intestinal cleanser, that makes it a surprisingly helpful food in curing innumerable illnesses, provoked precisely from unhealthy intestines. The grape diet is recommended in natural medicine for people who urgently need a deep intestinal cleansing. Keep in mind that, even if we don’t notice it, over time, lots of toxins, fats, and fecal material become stuck to the internal intestinal walls, which play the important role of absorbing nutrients from food. If the intestines are dirty, we become deficient in quality absorption, which will be noticed in overall body health. Always remember that clean intestines are synonymous not only with health, but beauty as well; this will make your eyes, skin, and hair shine with life and health.
Properties of Grapes
- Its cleansing potency is primarily due to the fact that it is an alkalizing food.
- It is rich in potassium, which regulates liquid balance in the body and low sodium levels.
- It contains considerable amounts of vitamin B, which is involved in metabolizing fats and carbohydrates.
- It is very rich in natural sugars (glucose) and carbohydrates, which is then turned into a natural source of energy for those that need extra strength, like athletes, growing children, or people with low blood sugar levels.
Grapes are excellent in treating different conditions, such as:
- Those suffering from rheumatic illnesses like arthritis and gout.
- Renal problems.
- Prevents and treats constipation (natural laxative).
- Irritable bowel syndrome.
- Circulatory conditions, like hypertension, arteriosclerosis, cramps, poor circulation, etc.
- Intestinal problems (eating whole grapes without removing the skins cleans the intestines).
- Headaches caused by too much alcohol consumption.
- Propensity for infections (when the body is highly contaminated it is more vulnerable to infections).
- To cleanse and purify the body.
- Red wine, consumed in moderation, is considered a good tonic for lowering cholesterol and preventing heart attacks. However, eating grapes with the skins, or pressed as juice, provide the same results without alcohol, which is very damaging to the liver.
What does the diet look like?
It’s important to perform this remedy when grapes are in season, nearing the end of Summer or mid-Fall. Do this once or twice a month. This diet consists of eating large quantities of grapes throughout the day (either juiced or whole), always with the skins. Do not mix the grapes with any other foods, eat them by themselves, throughout the day. Remember, grapes provide a lot of energy. This diet is also perfect for losing weight.
Cancer and the grape diet
The grape’s extraordinary cleansing powers have led to the conclusion that eating grapes can prevent growth in cancer cells; grape seed extract prevents the development of tumors and certain cancers, like prostate, breast, and colon cancers.