The more we know about our skin and how to care for and nourish it, the more this extensive organ that covers our entire body will respond happily and youthfully. Over time, different ways of protecting and maintaining our beauty have been discovered. As we learn and apply these new techniques and advice, our skin seems to retain its youthful look even more.
Skin full of youth and freshness meets the following criteria:
It is elastic, fresh, smooth, has a uniform texture, small pores, uniform color and an attractive look. Environmental factors such as being exposed to contamination, too much sun, food choices, and gravity are the primary factors that deteriorate skin conditions. That’s why we are going to give you some advice to keep your skin looking as beautiful as possible. We’ve decided to focus on the face and neck areas, which are perhaps the areas that require most care, as they are most exposed.
11 tips for a Youthful Skin
1. It is absolutely necessary to make special time every day to clean and nourish your skin. Half an hour should do, ideally before going to bed, allowing your skin time to absorb. Follow a daily beauty regimen.
2. During this half hour, take time to wash your face well with mineral water (or fresh water, preferably without chlorine), and apply a face mask or hydrating cream.
3. Spend 10 of those minutes laying down on an inclined table, reversing gravity on the body and allowing blood the circulate to your face (and in passing, your hair as well). Take this time to push lightly on your face with your ring finger.
4. Avoid furrowing your brow, or making facial expressions like wrinkling your eyebrows or nose throughout the day.
5. Carry a small spray in your bad to moisten your face during the day. You can make this spray with a small smount of fresh water and a few drops of olive oil and lemon.
6. Did you know that fresh vegetables contain antioxidants? Eat at least one salad a day with several fresh vegetables and drink at least one liter of fresh vegetable juice. Try to mix some type of sprouts in your salad or juice. These are abundant with antioxidants.
7. Use sun screen or some sort of cream with sun filter in it each time you will be exposed to the sun for more than an hour.
8. If you fold a dry piece of paper, the crease marks where you folded it. If you crinkle the entire piece of paper, tiny wrinkles will define where it was crinkled. But if the paper is moist, the creases don’t stick and the paper becomes more flexible. This is why it’s so important to drink at least 3 liters of pure water a day.
9. Avoid salty or seasoned foods, as these have the tendency to dry things out.
10. Exfoliate your face once a week and apply a nutritive face mask.
11. Sleep well! Sleep is the best way to repair skin.