Published: 07/31/2018 - Updated: 03/08/2020
The benefits of pineapple are a lot. This delicious tropical fruit, with its distinct smell and taste, comes from Brasil and Argentina, while cultivation initially began in Hawaii. There are roughly 1,400 types of pineapple in existence around the world, and Thailand, India, Brasil, Mexico, Honduras, and South Africa are some of the primary producers of this fruit.
Properties and benefits of pineapple
Pineapple has several nutritious properties, including its ability to serve as a laxative, a diuretic, and a disinfectant. Other very important properties are:
- Germicide: Helps eliminate bacteria and to fight germs.
Pineapple can be enjoyed several ways, including in juices, cocktails, in other foods, or by itself. In natural medicine, pineapple has an extremely important medicinal use due to its healing capabilities. It contains 3 enzymes (bromelain, extranasa, and ananasa), which, when combined, are extremely beneficial for the body.
Pineapple is used to prevent or help fight diseases like:
- Colds: Helps cleanse the body and fight germs.
- Allergies: Clean bodies do not have allergies. Pineapple helps keep the body detoxified, and with proper toxic waste removal.
- Rheumatism: helps cleanse uric acid.
- Prevents cancer.
- Circulation: is very efficient in helping cleanse the blood, and also helps dissolve coagulations that could form, and makes them lighter and more fluid.
- Prevents strokes, thrombosis, and heart attacks. Because of how it works in the blood, it is especially important in these cases.
- Lowers hypertension.
- Digestion: pineapple juice or a piece of pineapple, a half an hour before eating, helps better assimilate the foods, and prevents gasses or heavy digestion. This property is used in industry to soften canned meats, however, the heat used in the processing destroys the enzymes. This causes the pineapple to loose its primary functions.
- Intestines: is excellent for keeping the intestines free from parasites and microorganisms.
- Parasites: Pineapple is perfect for getting rid of intestinal parasites. If you want to do this, try a pineapple diet for 2 or 3 days, without eating anything other than pineapple juice and cocktails for the remainder of the time.
- Digestive tract: This diet helps not only to clean the intestines of parasites, but it will also help remove any toxins and to recover intestinal and digestive tract cleanliness. It will eliminate bacteria that cause intestinal rotting, which will all be reflected in your general health and skin, which will look especially clean, healthy, and young.
- Cellulitis: Prevents and fights cellulitis due to the fact that it helps burn harmful fats and detoxify the body.
If you want to take most advantage of pineapple effects, eat it in the mornings, before breakfast, and do not eat it with any other food.