Published: 06/01/2015 - Updated: 03/08/2020
Author: Dra. Loredana Lunadei, PhD
Oatmeal is a grain with serious health and beauty properties. It is also easily found, available year round, and easy to use.
- Energy and strength, which is one of the bases for the body to be beautiful.
- Fights anemia because it contains a large amount of iron. This iron also helps keep red blood cells healthy and strong, allowing them to regenerate as best as possible. This create a strong body and healthy skin.
- Oatmeal is one of the most effective foods for fighting constipation and for making the intestines more smooth in their work. This is important for rejuvenated skin, because skin is very sensitive to reflecting good toxin removal. When the body is constipated, the skin becomes affected, and looks dull and prone to becoming ill.
- Necessary minerals for preventing baldness and hair loss.
- The zinc contained in oatmeal is indispensable for having an active defense system that functions properly.
- A healthy healing process that is great for preventing skin marks.
- Rich in manganese, selenium, phosphorous, calcium, zinc, etc.
How to use oatmeal for becoming beautiful
- Whenever you eat oatmeal, make sure it is whole grain. This means that it contains the germ or the shell, which is where the largest concentration of nutrients lies. A lot of oats are refined. Use oatmeal in smoothies in the mornings, with fresh papaya and almond milk. This is wonderful because almonds, too, are rich in antioxidants, and are great at absorbing nutrients with the oats and papaya.
- Oatmeal is a rich source of plant-based proteins. This helps keep muscles strong and regenerated, and is perfect for athletes or individuals that have physically demanding jobs. Add oats to your meals; the little pieces of oats are a great food for lunch, and are super easy to prepare. Accompany them with a fresh salad, and you’ll have a super food for lunch.
- Reduces cholesterol levels, which will help your body remove unnecessary fat, losing weight, reducing cellulite and accumulated fat on the waist, thighs, arms, etc. Eat whole grain oats everyday, one cup before each meal.
- For rejuvenating, all you need to do is include oats in fruit salads in the morning. Add the oats on top of the diced fruit, with almond pieces on top. These antioxidant and rejuvenating properties that oatmeal provides will help rejuvenated cellular tissue, organs, and your skin will look much fresher and more beautiful.
- Eating oatmeal mixed with orange juice is a wonderful remedy for reducing abdominal inflammation and helping to re-firm tissues. the vitamin C combined with oatmeal’s nutrients are a fantastic rejuvenating mixture.
- The vitamin E contained in oatmeal will help nourish your skin, making it look younger. For this, we recommend using oatmeal flakes to wash your face at morning and night, rather than soaps. Rub oatmeal over your face and hair, and all over your skin, to exfoliate dead skin cells and to help produce new cells. Use this remedy each time you take a bath, avoid corrosive or refined soaps on your skin, as these only dry out the skin. Oatmeal can be used on any type of skin, all you need to do is add a few flakes to your hand, moisten them, and then rub them all over your skin.
- Eat one cup of oatmeal at night with almond milk and a few pieces of raw apple. This dinner will help keep your body’s cells well nourished, and will also prepare the body to effectively eliminate your food bolus and accumulated toxins in the morning.
NOTE: try to eat organic oats, not transgenic. This is an important detail because if not, you will not be helping yourself to take full advantage of these benefits, and you will also miss the change to help the environment be in greater harmony with nature.
About the author