The human papillomavirus (HPV) can affect both men and women. Contagion is possible if the body has a propensity to the infection. There are more than 100 different types of this virus, and a lot of them do not cause reactions or symptoms. They generally disappear or go away without any treatment. However, there are types of HPV that can cause different reactions or symptoms.
- Warts on the hands and feet, or in the genital area.
- Changes in the skin lining of the cervix, which must be treated as soon as possible so they do not develop into cancer cells.
- They frequently do not cause symptoms, even though it is present in the body. The person can be a carrier and pass it on without even knowing it. This is important to keep in mind, especially for women, who can carry HPV in the cervix without any signs until results are taken from special tests, like a pap smear.
Causes of infection of Human Papillomavirus:
- Genital contact with an infected person, even if there is no penetration. Keep in mind that there are people that do not have symptoms, and can still transmit the virus.
- Weak immune system
- Poorly nourished body, both physically and energetically.
Natural remedies and prevention:
- To prevent or help cure the body, before anything else, it is absolutely necessary that our bodies are strong in all aspects, both emotional and physical. You must try to follow a quality diet, doing everything you can to eliminate unnecessary products like packaged meats, fried foods, and sugar products. These late foods are really a perfect bath to help the virus, infections, and bacteria proliferate. You must keep the intestines as clean as possible so the virus has no place to stay. So you must increase your consumption of juices or salads, plentiful with fresh vegetables, including carrots, alfalfa, and garlic and onion, which are potent body detoxes.
- Garlic, lemon, and onion are naturally excellent antibiotics. One clove of garlic before breakfast, or drinking lemon juice on an empty stomach, are excellent alternatives for eradicating the problem, or to make the body once again resistant enough to contagion.
- Chlorophyll helps deeply cleans and purify the body. Drinking one liter of water with the juice of 2 lemons and 2 Tbsp. of liquid chlorophyll is a perfect remedy for purifying the body.
- Emotional states of rage, bitterness, or lack of pleasure can create a lot of tension in the body, over time, lowering the body’s defenses and weakening both the nervous and immune systems. It is important to keep an eye on what you frequently feel, and to find pleasant solutions to those situations that irritate us, or make us live in unsatisfying ways.
- Pap smear test: this test is a gynecological exploration that helps detect possible cellular changes that are suspicious in the cervix, and to treat them in time and to prevent cervical uterine cancer. This can take several years to appear if it is not detected in time.
- DNA test for Human Papillomavirus: this test helps detect certain types of HPV that can cause cervical uterine cancer.