Published: 06/19/2015 - Updated: 05/18/2018
Author: MSc. Miriam Reyes
If there were ever a dietary supplement that had a long list of benefits for the body, both for keeping it young and lively as well as strong against infections, it would be magnesium chloride. This is an incredibly useful compound, beneficial for all ages. Magnesium is an abundant mineral in nature, and it takes part in more that 300 biochemical reactions in the body. Magnesium chloride is a highly beneficial compound for health and beauty.
Benefits of Magnesium Chloride
- Balances the mind and helps strengthen brain functions and the transmission of nerve impulses.
- It is an excellent blood purifier, which is why it helps in practically all illnesses. If you have clean blood, disease cannot survive because the blood pH is balanced.
- It is a perfect organ stimulant, and activates and energizes functions, like kidney functions, whereby the magnesium chloride eliminates acid that accumulates in the kidneys.
- It helps cure osteoarthritis caused by calcium loss.
- It helps neuromuscular activity, energizes nerve impulses, balances muscular contraction and relaxation, strengthens muscles, and helps keep muscles well maintained and developed.
- Prevents muscular fatigue, helps prevent cramps and cures muscular injuries. This is great for athletes or people that perform physical exercise.
- Necessary for heart (cardiovascular) functions, to provide optimum performance.
- It is very useful for treating irritable muscles, like tetanus, epilepsy, etc.
- Fights high cholesterol levels, helping eliminate harmful cholesterol.
- It is the perfect dietary supplement, helping provide energy, fights depression, dizziness, and is a powerful remedy for fighting stress.
- This mineral has a basic and primary function of regulating body temperature.
- Takes part in building strong bones.
- Helps metabolize proteins and carbohydrates.
- Helps prevent hemorrhoids, cures the intestines, and helps in cases of diverticulitis, colitis, constipation (it is an excellent laxative).
- Prevents prostate problems and helps to cure them.
- Prevents the flu, coughs, fever, infections, obesity, high cholesterol, high triglycerides, arteriosclerosis, kidney problems, and even cancer or tumors.
- Helps lengthen youth, filling the body with life and helping quality cellular regeneration.
- Helps cure spine problems, because it cleans calcium out of areas that it shouldn’t accumulate. This can even cure back pain, any type of joint problems, and it can even help paralytics walk if their situation is related to bones and joints.
- Helps prevent and treat chilblains.
Where to get Magnesium Chloride
It can be found in health food stores or natural food stores, or whenever dietary supplements are sold. Try to always make sure this product comes from a renowned brand that is certified or recommended by experts. Another way to include magnesium in the body is by eating foods that are rich in fiber, like whole foods, whole grain rice, broccoli, dark leafy greens, and whole grains in general. Nuts and oily foods are also great for this as well.
How much should I take?
The dosage depends on your age or on the problem you are treating. Generally we recommend taking one or two tablespoons of magnesium chloride a day after 35 years of age. If you are less than 35 years of age, simply take half a tablespoon.
General note: always remember that if using dietary supplements for a treatment program, you cannot abandon your diet. It is always best to avoid refined sugar and flour (white bread, soft drinks, bottled juices, caramels and sweets, pastries, refined pastas, etc.) Avoid consuming red meat and cow’s milk, because these products increase the amount of toxins that circulate throughout the body, and they are not at all beneficial for a deteriorated or sick body. The best healing treatment includes raw and steamed vegetables, drinking at least two liters of water a day, and infusions, according to what you would like to heal.
Revised by: Dra. Loredana Lunadei on 05/18/2018
About the author