Published: 11/15/2014 - Updated: 05/18/2018
Author: MSc. Miriam Reyes
Feeling the freshness of soap on the skin is an incomparable sensation, and even more so if the product in question is made with a base of 100% natural ingredients. Aleppo soaps are made with olive oil and laurel oil.
Benefits of olive oil
Its content of vitamins, especially E, and other antioxidants make olive oil a highly valued ingredient in cosmetic productions. This is the case for:
- Remove impurities and makeup residue.
- Erase age marks and help soften wrinkles.
- With protective and regenerative properties for hair.
- Protect and nourish dry hands. Especially recommended for cold climates.
Benefits of olive oil for the skin
Olive oil tones the epidermis:
- It has nourishing, regenerative, and softening effects on the skin.
- This is because it is rich in vitamin E.
Olive oil delays skin aging:
- Because of its antioxidant action in its vitamins.
Restores natural moisture levels in the skin:
MORE IN THE JOY OF WELLNESSJaw tension, anxiety and Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Thanks to its important essential fatty acids content.
Olive oil provides skin with elasticity:
- The primary component of this oil, oleic acid, makes up and provides elasticity to cellular membranes and therefore, to all skin.
Olive oil is a body emollient:
- Excellent for giving therapeutic massages.
Olive oil protects skin:
- From external agents like cold, contamination, and environmental dryness.
Properties of Laurel oil
– Antiseptic and disinfectant
MORE IN THE JOY OF WELLNESSDietary Vitamin B2 Benefits and Deficiency
– Restores hydrolipid films
– Protects from cutaneous infections and external agents
– Protects dry skin, sensitive skin like eczema, acne, flaky skin.
– Use as a shampoo twice a week
– Use as a face mask, allowing to work for one minute and then rinsing
– Use as shaving cream (softens and moisturizes)
– Antiseptic, healing, astringent, refreshes, improves circulation.
– Revitalizes, tones
Revised by: Dra. Loredana Lunadei on 05/18/2018
About the author