Published: 02/22/2015 - Updated: 07/31/2021
Author: MSc. Miriam Reyes
Do you have lumps in your breast? Don’t worry. Breast fibroids are also known as fibrocystic breast disease or mammary dysplasia. The truth is, it isn’t a dangerous disease, they are small, benign tumors that create small lumps in the breast, which generally are not painful.
Causes of breast fibroids
- Science doesn’t have any explanation for the cause or appearance of fibroids. They are, however, related to estrogen and progesterone levels because these hormones directly affect breast tissue, causing cellular growth and multiplication.
- Emotional causes: feelings such as over-protection, as well as guilt or fears, are deep causes of fibroids. If you suffer from fibroids, it is important that you take a look at whether or not you are over-protective of someone, be it your children, a partner, etc. The breasts also represent mothers, which means one could also have unrecognized or misunderstood feelings of anger regarding the way in which your mother raised you.
How do I know if breast lumps are benign or cancerous?
Benign mammary fibroids generally appear in the form of small lumps, a millimeter in size or larger. These nodules usually vary according to the woman’s hormonal activity, for example, if she is menstruating or pregnant and/or breast feeding. These states could increase the size of the lumps. They are sometimes very large and require surgical removal, although these frequently get smaller on their own.
However, there are certain symptoms that you should keep in mind to prevent breast cancer:
- Pain in one or both breasts
- Difference in the size of breasts
- Changes in the breast skin, like redness, etc.
- Increase in temperature or size of one, or both breasts
- Nipple retraction
- Inflammation under one or both armpits
Fibroids can undoubtedly be treated with natural medicine, because health is just a combination of attitudes and habits that bring the body back into balance and harmony. If fibroids do appear, they can usually disappear if the body is given balance and appropriate flow. At any rate, we recommend following a cleansing diet, eliminating anything that could raise toxemia levels, like white flour and sugar, cow’s milk in any form, and processed and red meats. Before breakfast every day, drink a glass of warm water with the juice from half of one lemon. This will help cleanse your blood and intestines. This is basic for general bodily health.
If the fibroids are growing or there is a risk of cancer, follow a basic cleansing diet for one day by eating solely papaya and a smoothie in the morning with just aloe and lemon. The smoothie should be prepared with a large piece of aloe in a glass of water, with the juice from two lemons. Try not to sweeten it, or if so, add just a bit of pure honey. Then drink the juice, wait a half an hour and then start with the papaya. Eat only this throughout the day.
Did you know that aloe has potent cleansing and anti-carcinogenic properties? So after the day of eating just fruit, we recommend drinking the aloe juice with just the juice from half a lemon, for 21 days. Then, space it out for every third day, and the days that you don’t drink it, drink carrots juice with aloe in the afternoon. Remember to avoid the previously mentioned foods. If you’ve been diagnosed with breast cancer, I recommend you follow the fruit diet, but with pineapple, for two consecutive days. Cancerous tumors could be a great opportunity for you to search inside yourself and discover things you didn’t know about, like your healing power and the power your feelings have over your body.
Did you know that diseases have a deep root in our emotions? That’s why in addition to your diet, it is important that you release potentially repressed emotions. If you’re holding on to anger, or fears, or feelings of over-protection, your breasts will tell you either through pain, lactation without being pregnant or breast feeding, or an increase in size, etc. It is important that you make time in each and every day to observe what you feel, and to learn new ways of focusing on life. For this, I recommend you read the book “You Can Heal Your Life” by Louise Hay. Always remember: if you cure it in your heart, you will cure it in your body.
- Hay, L.L. 1984. You can heal your life. Paperback: 272 pages. Publisher: Hay House Inc.; 2 edition (January 1, 1984). Language: English. ISBN-10: 9780937611012. ISBN-13: 978-0937611012. ASIN: 0937611018
Revised by: Dra. Loredana Lunadei on 07/31/2021
About the author