Does some area in your body itch for no apparent reason? Are you constantly scratching outbreaks on your skin? Does your skin frequently turn pink and itchy? Whenever your skin itches, this could be a sign from several things. Itching isn’t actually an illness, but rather a symptom that could leave a clue to something that you need to correct in your habits or health.
Things that cause itchy skin:
- Accumulated dead skin cells caused by poor body hygiene.
- A deficient diet that causes vitamin and mineral deficiencies, which affect the skin.
- Toxin accumulation in the body (heightened pH blood levels)
- Accumulated sweat
- Diaper rashes, or a rash from some other fiber
- Excessive stress, anxiety and irritation, at times left unnoticed when stressed. This is one way that the body manifests stress, by creating a rash in a specific area of the body.
- Clothing made from synthetic fibers
- Mosquito and other insect bites
- Rashes and breakouts, like chicken pox, measles, etc.
- Other more severe skin conditions, like skin infections
- Healing of wounds
- Skin fungus
If you have itchy skin, we’re going to give you a few tips to relive it:
- Have good hygiene, try to exfoliate your skin at least once a week. Wash your skin with oatmeal everyday, and wash your body every time you shower with green clay. Try to move over every part of your body slowly. Often times when we shower, we wash over the same spots mechanically, forgetting others, where dead cells accumulate over time. This could cause a rash and lots of itching.
- If you have a rash on your scalp it is very important that you scrub your scalp really well every day when you wash your hair. Use a gentle and natural shampoo, making sure to rinse your hair really well. Residual soaps create a lot of itching on the skin when they dry.
- Brush your skin everyday with a natural fiber brush made especially for the body. Body brushing will promote good nutrient circulation and with release toxins that have accumulated underneath and on top of the skin. It will also wash away soap residue or little pieces of filth that may get stuck to the body without you realizing it. Once you brush your body, place a cold-water towel over your skin. Do this preferably in the morning.
- Itching caused by a rash: Exfoliate your skin and most of all, keep an eye on your stress. There is definitely something that is irritating you, and if you don’t solve it, your skin will show it.
- Itching caused by fungus: apply colloidal daily on the fungus, or rub coconut oil on top of it. Keep the area clean and well ventilated, and try to avoid stress. Follow a recommended diet. If it is very itchy, apply the colloidal silver as a spray, but never leave a bandage or moist cotton with the silver on it, because this will damage your skin.
- Itching caused by allergies: follow a cleansing diet based on pineapple, for two straight days. Then eat a diet based on fresh and steamed vegetables, and most of all, avoid refined sugar and cow’s milk in any form, which is terrible for allergies. Also, avoid red meat and packaged foods. Take a look at how much stress or anxiety is in your life, because this causes allergies.
- Itching caused by measles, chicken pox, etc.: Eat a diet as raw as possible, and follow the diet recommended for allergies. If this is a child, simply avoid milk and red meat, as well as white sugar and flour. Apply bean powder to the rash when it itches.
- Itching caused by insect bites: crush some garlic and mix it with two tablespoons of colloidal silver. Apply to the affected area in a moistened band of gauze. Remove and allow to dry without rinsing.
- Itching for no apparent reason: this is definitely caused by stress or accumulated toxins. Follow the cleansing diet recommended for allergies, and take a look at your stress. Try to read things that make you feel more relaxed, and live your life with more confidence or understanding.
GENERAL NOTE: Regardless of what is causing your rash, it is important that you avoid scratching, and that you detoxify the body by following the cleansing pineapple diet, or you could use papaya. Eat the fruit for one or two days, starting teh day off with two tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil. Itching skin is strongly related to a deficient liver. We also recommend that you drink boldo tea before breakfast after your cleansing diet, and eat a diet that has very few low-quality foods, like those previously mentioned.