Arterial hypertension or high blood pressure is a bodily condition in which the smaller blood vessels become narrower, or reduce their capacity. This could also be when arteries generally lose their elasticity, which requires the heart to pump harder, so that all the organs of the body can be properly and sufficiently fed with the required amounts of blood.
Normal blood pressure levels
Normal blood pressure levels are lower than 140 for sistole (heart contractions) and lower than 85 for diastole (when the heart relaxes between beats, lowering pressure in the circulatory channels).
What causes Hypertension?
Hypertension is a condition that, among other reasons, it caused by an accumulation of fat in the blood vessels. A few other causes are:
- Insufficient and sloppy dietary habits
- Excessive saturated fat consumption (deli meats, fried foods, meats, etc.)
- Low consumption of fresh fruits and vegetables
- Sedentary lifestyle, lack of physical exercise
- Constant stressful or distressed situations
- Excessive consumption of salt, refine sugar, and refined foods
- Smoking and drinking
- Kidney diseases and diabetes
What is going on in the body when you have high blood pressure?
Because the heart has to work more than normal to maintain constant circulation throughout the body, it is likely to produce, if not attended to properly, more severe consequences like heart attacks or angina, which is a partial obstruction of the heart’s arteries. Hypertension is also called the silent killer (I call it the silent messenger, because of emotional causes), because it is said to not present any symptoms. However, there could be a few symptoms:
Symptoms of Hypertension
- Shallow breathing
- Fatigue, chronic tiredness
- Nausea, vomiting, and/or blurry vision, which appear when there are lesions and hemorrhaging in the brain, heart, eyes or kidneys. These blood vessels resist, little by little, the pressure they’re under.
- Quickened pulse
- Ringing in the ears
- Seeing spots, like dark, flying objects
Advice and natural remedies for hypertension
- You must begin with a short, daily exercise routine. This will help you improve blood circulation, and will properly oxygenate your organs.
- Eliminate or avoid as much as possible (make an effort, it’s truly worth it), refined sugar, smoking, and drinking. Also avoid deli meats, red meat, and cow’s milk. Remember, there’s no such thing as a sick body, but rather, an intoxicated body.
- Lower salt consumption as much as possible.
- Increase fresh water, salads, and fresh vegetable juices in your diet. (You should drink one liter of vegetables a day, remember not to mix fruits with vegetables).
- Eat a clove of raw garlic before breakfast. This is an excellent remedy.
- Try to go to bed at the same time every day, so that your body rests well, and can deeply relax. So avoid eating too big of a dinner, and eat 2 hours before going to bed.
- Eat an apple every night, 20 minutes before going to bed.
Cure the disease from its root
Everything can be cured through profound, sensible, and patient actions. If you truly need to heal yourself, you need to understand that the deepest root to hypertension, are the constant altered emotional states, conflict situations from the past that haven’t been resolved, and continue affecting us in some way in the present. Someone who has Hypertension is someone who resents past stressful situations, frustrations, or fear, and who hasn’t learned to resolve them. When this happens, that person is in a constant state of anxiety or fear, because they don’t know what to do, or how to handle their emotions in a positive way. So they begin to protect themselves in some way. For example, they could begin to eat more (fats, in the energetic system, means “I am protecting myself“). Or, they could start drinking or smoking, which are ways of pacifying emotional pain.
To eliminate this situation, and to achieve complete healing, it is absolutely necessary that you search for, and find the situations that cause your anxiety, fear, or irritation. You must nourish yourself with personal philosophies that lower your restless and tense emotional states. Find appropriate reading materials that help you deepen your emotions. You can also use alternative therapies like Reiki, reflexology, or acupuncture to channel and balance your emotions. Bio-energetic healing is also a very beneficial tool for understanding your emotions.