Published: 02/19/2015 - Updated: 04/04/2018
So now, in the first part of this article “I don’t know what I have”, we took a look at diseases of these times as an illness that we are calling “I don’t know what I have”. This is affecting more and more people every day, perplexing doctors, which often times don’t know how to precisely diagnose what the individual suffers from.
Some symptoms for the disease “I don’t know what I have” are:
- Excessive fatigue for no apparent cause.
- Pain in some areas of the body, like the back.
- Vertigo or dizziness.
- Stomach discomfort.
- Bad taste in the mouth.
- Depression for no apparent cause.
As said before, you need to consider that the body will reflect any changes in life conditions, be it in diet, life philosophy, attitudes, etc. Diseases are just the result of all those aspects together. If you want to cure yourself from something and you don’t know what it is, don’t worry and don’t get in a hurry. While everyone else confuses the symptoms, you can take big steps and get ahead of your healing with very simple remedies:
- Diet: The main thing is that you care for your diet. Choose preferably organic products and stop eating foods that don’t nourish you, but which simply fill your belly, like refined flours, sodas, cow’s milk, red meat, animal sausages, etc. It is important that you substitute these foods, which are full of unfriendly toxins and fats, for better quality foods: opt for natural, fresh fruit and vegetable juices rather than sugary drinks. These have no benefits for the body nor for health. Plant-based milks are also better. Almond milk is a favorite because it has a lot of calcium and is also tasty.
- Body cleansing: a very healthy way to start the day is to eat papaya or pineapple before breakfast, starting with two tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil. Do this everyday to help your stomach remove toxins and non-beneficial substances from the body. The first thing you should do once you wake up, before eating the fruit, is to drink a glass of warm water with a few drops of lemon. This will cleanse your liver, blood and intestines, and no matter what’s going on in your body, no disease can survive in a clean body.
- Exercise without any hurry or without competing. Enjoy what you do and try to concentrate on your breathing, while also focusing on enjoying the movements of whichever activity you’ve chosen.
- Meditate to help release stress. Keep in mind that stress, hurry, and anxiety are the roots of almost 85% of illnesses.
- Additionally, give yourself time to get to know yourself and to learn new life philosophies. Learn to believe in yourself more and to make yourself happy by being more and more independent. One of the deepest causes of all diseases is that the individual is not happy with the life he/she has, and they want to get attention from others. So make time for yourself, listen to what you don’t like about your life and dare to change it. Don’t criticize nor judge yourself, and you’ll notice how little by little, you will feel happy and a deep sense towards life. Everything affecting you will disappear from whence it came.