Vitamin C is used as far as it will go in natural medicine, and is gaining more and more of a reputation for helping heal diseases, like cancer.
Vitamin C has been the subject of a profound study. It is known to be first in line for maintaining and strengthening the defense system as it is a potent antioxidant. In this case, it prevents cancer and is considered to be a potent anti-carcinogen.
Fruits that are high in vitamin C are an excellent base for fighting cancer because:
- They cleanse and strengthen the body, heavily accentuating the defense system.
- They help remove harmful fats that accumulate in the body and cause toxemia. Toxemia is an accumulation of toxins that could predispose the body to cancer.
- They block nitrosamine, a carcinogen that forms in the body from nitrates in tobacco, smoked and cured meats, and from natural gastric secretions in the body. Consequently, vitamin C prevents types of gastrointestinal cancer.
- Prevents breast and cervical cancer.
- Citrus fruit juices are fantastic for preventing and curing pancreatic cancer.
- Prevent and help fight colon, bladder, endometrial and esophageal cancer, as they keep tissues rejuvenated and functioning well.
- Vitamin C prevents the formation of tumors and cysts.
- They help counteract the effects of chemotherapy by largely diminishing ascorbate content in the body. They can also prevent hair loss if a good dosage is taken each day (approximately 40 grams).
Treatment against cancer with fruits rich in vitamin C
- One of the best natural treatments against cancer is a citrus or acidic fruit before breakfast for 3 or 4 days. During this treatment, the individual must chose a fruit that is suggested in the following segment, and consume it daily as their only food.
- Fruits to be chosen for this treatment are: pineapple, orange, plums, or red seeded grapes.
- The treatment consists of choosing one day at the beginning of the day, and starting out by taking two tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil before breakfast. Once you have drank the oil, you must eat just the one fruit chosen. Drink a measured amount of two liters a day, with a few drops of liquid chlorophyll or lemon.
- You must not eat anything else other than this fruit for 3 or 4 consecutive days. If you get tired of that fruit, or if for whatever reason you cannot continue with that same fruit, you can change it out for any or the other suggested fruits, but it is best to continue with the same fruit. If you are going to change, you should use that same chosen fruit for the entire day. If you get hungry, you should eat more of the same fruit. You must make the effort, because the results truly are worth it.
- If you feel ill at all during this diet, such as a stomach ache, rash, diarrhea, headache, nausea, etc., you need to consider this as a curing crisis. This means that toxins are being mobilized in the body. If the healing crisis is very strong, stop the diet and drink chamomile tea and steamed vegetables or whole grain rice for the day.
- Once you finish the diet, the next day you must start out by drinking the extra-virgin olive oil, and once again, eating fruit until noon. Then slowly add bland foods, like a small piece of whole-grain bread, some sort of nut, etc.
- It is absolutely necessary that, during the diet, you follow your pre-breakfast olive oil with some sort of fruit, and do not eat any processed or refined food, or animal product, nor meat, eggs, milk or its byproducts, and much less, packaged foods. You must eat a bland diet with steamed vegetables, whole grain rice, whole grain tortillas or breads, legumes, beans, lentils, etc.
- This diet must be bland and without any additional coloring, preservatives, etc., or junk food. Your food should be preferably organic, so as to avoid toxin accumulation.
- You must start each morning by drink extra-virgin olive oil and some sort of citrus juice. Two liters of water a day is good, and add supplements, like plant-based milks, chia seed, brewer’s yeast, seaweed, etc.
- Between meals and two hours after eating, you must eat two plates of fruit that are high in vitamin C content, like plums, oranges, strawberries, kiwi, etc.